25/04/2014

Biometric In Bangkok

HowStuffWork-FingerPrinting
What is biometrics ? (n.) Generally, the study of measurable biological characteristics. In computer security, biometrics refers to authentication techniques that rely on measurable physical characteristics that can be automatically checked.

There are several types of biometric identification schemes:
 biometrics Pages Visit  Sciencehowstuffworkscom

face: the analysis of facial characteristics
fingerprint: the analysis of an individual's unique fingerprints
signature: the analysis of the way a person signs his name.
Though the field is still in its infancy, many people believe that biometrics will play a critical role in future computers, and especially in electronic commerce. Personal computers of the future might include a fingerprint scanner where you could place your index finger. The computer would analyze your fingerprint to determine who you are and, based on your identity, authorize you different levels of access. Access levels could include the ability to use credit card information to make electronic purchases

Before Travel 


Before I travel in Bangkok to do Biometric, so many things running to my mind. Worried,Stress,Scared, Nervous.and more its my first travel outside of The Philippines. We all know Travelling in other country is hard and difficult if you don't have much money and Requirement papers for travelling and more BI in Airport.

So before I flew in Thailand ( Sweden Embassy In Bangkok) I search and read on line some information about travelling in other country. I find out so Many Pilipino who get offloading cases, (offloading-policy BI) so I feel more worried because I must do biometric in Thailand, I search a lot lots information, and its help me. First I bring all My Documents, Like Marriage Papers, Approval letters from Migrationsweden and printing emails from them. (Make sure you have Print Copy) and also I bring Western Union Receipt proof that my husband is supporting me and also Picture together.
Do- Only Document Papers for your Visa you going to bring and you can show to them also.(Please Get a copy each of your document they might get one )
Don't- Don't say anything about works ( ex : Oh When I come in Sweden I am going to work there to support My family)  please never ever say that to the Officer. /just say Oh my husband don't want me to get work. but if your reason is working there well you must have valid documents.

I get Offloaded and Let Travel 

 I was Offloaded because the officer is Judging me by my looks (っ-●益●)っ( well Mr Officer before I arrive in Airport I have 4 hours drive by Bus because My place are to far from Manila also I don't have enough sleep. oh plus when I Arrive in the Airport its only One gate is Open and to Many people are in Line. and more I need to get in line too in  Travel taxes 1 casher and 2nd casher, boarding pass, and scan x-tray for bags and of course to you Mr Officer so tell me how I can be cool, relax and look rich and beautiful  in your eyes? when all my energy  drained and I feel thirsty because is SUMMER and we have hot weather and more its my first time to travel and I feel nervous and I am afraid you will not let me travel..and my husband will be angry and disappoint. same feeling I will feel bad and shame a simple task I can not do because of your non-sense law, I understand that you just the follow the law of Human Trafficking but its to much , You just discriminating not protecting. I still remember all things and more you put me offload and be blacklist or  not letting travel any country wow I am like a prison how about real criminal why they can travel without worries? so in Offloading table I talk with Lady Officer her face look familar to me or maybe I just thinking Deniece Cornejo look a like. she give me a papers to sign ( paper for blacklisted or offload)  So She is interviewing and Question me like Job hiring. So I am prepared , show documents and talk with her she let me travel.well I am thankful then and my husband.

Book and Travel ( Thailand Bangkok) 

I book flight at Cebu Pacific oh yes! So many complaints about the Airlines but I still book a flight that Airlines. I don't book a promo package because I will travel alone and I just stay 1 day or just like traveling in Manila to Aurora baler. but its up to you if you want to stay in Bangkok 3 days or your partner is with you..I'm sure you will enjoy it. but One day is enough to process Biometric,
 if you book early morning like 6: Am Manila and 3 hours fly to

Suvarnabhumi Airport international past(8am and maybe half hour in
Taxi you will pay 450 baht and back to Airport 350 baht. make sure you write down the address and show to them your destination they don't know the Embassy but you can say to them the Embassy is near to the landmark don't worry about taxi driver they are nice even they not good speaking in English. I don't take train because I find out its not direct destination, and because its my first time in Bangkok I might lost if I take train. but if you are not first timer well you can take train.

Example Flight :

DEPARTURE                                                               RETURN DEPARTURE 
Manila to Bangkok Flight No: 5J 929                  Bangkok to Manila Flight No: 5J 932
19 May 2014, Monday, 0635 H (06:35 AM)       20 May 2014, Tuesday, 0040 H (12:40 AM)
Arrival Bangkok                                                                                 Arrival Manila
19 May 2014, Mon, 0855 H (08:55 AM)            20 May 2014, Tue, 0455 H (04:55 AM)


Note:
Suvarnabhumi Airport
If you are traveling alone you must be brave and don't talk people around and  don't accept the package they going to ask  if you can bring  from Philippines. Please say No!
Ask the Information desk what is the time of your departure if your flight like the time of my example normally they delayed 9 to 10 Pm. Oh well Break a leg to your flight I hope My experience and my blogs help you a little.